2020 NEWS :
- Follow Riccardo Massari Spiritini on Instagram (Tarkampa)
- Collaboration as a sound artist with the artist Joana Cera at the Spanish Royal Academy in Rome
- New compositions for Percussions for Vasco Trilla
- New Composition for Cello and Electronica for Edgardo Espinosa
- LIGETIAN VARIATION for Piano Player, participation at Nancarrow Mecánica, Mexico City, Nov 2017 – a return to mechanical music composition (see. Il Sogno ed il Martello, 2004)
- VALDEN First release: THE DREAM OF THE OWL a new project with guitarist Tony Peña. New albums published since 2017. Find more on Valden’s Bandcamp page.
- TARKAMPA new album released TRES RITUS MARINS
- new release : AURALIS LACRIMAE a composition for Dowland Revisited a project by La Mirada Automatica.
Riccardo Massari Spiritini is a composer and performer of electronic & acoustic music. More than 30 years of experience and experiments in the sound and music field. Among his recent collaborations (with Tarcordium, electronics and acoustic piano) it is worth mentioning the participation in concerts organized by John Zorn at The Stone in New York in 2012. As a composer, he has published his work with Bérben (Italy), La Mà de Guido (Spain), Creamgarden Records and JDK (Netherlands). Recently, he has been interviewed in musical programs of National Television of Spain, Columbia University Radio (New York), and Mexican National Radio 3. He also collaborated with the online music magazine Sulponticello (Madrid).